The Advanced Patrol Radar Speed Display Trailer
The Advanced Patrol Radar Speed Display Trailer is an efficient and easily transportable solution. Equipped with a weatherproof display featuring a durable Lexan window, it showcases a two-digit, 18-inch LED number display in either red or amber. The trailer incorporates the Approach-Only radar system, guaranteeing accurate readings for approaching vehicles. Moreover, it includes an automatic dimming feature for improved visibility during nighttime.
The Speed Patrol Trailer offers a cost-effective solution for portable speed display, maintaining uncompromising quality and durability. It incorporates the most advanced radar technology in the industry. By pairing it with the SpeedView traffic computer, precise traffic statistics can be obtained. Optional Bluetooth connectivity or a standard USB drive can be utilized to download saved traffic data, which can then be easily analyzed with our SpeedView Traffic analysis software to create professional reports. With its super-bright LED display, the Advanced Patrol Radar Speed Display Trailer ensures that drivers can view their speeds from up to 1,000 feet away, prompting them to reduce speed before entering school zones, construction sites, or residential areas.
Speed Patrol Features:
- Advance approach-only radar
- Super-bright speed display
- White graffiti-resistant powder coating
- Heavy-duty frame with full-size tires
- Locking storage box with ample storage for accessories
- 2 year warranty on radar and display
- 1 year warranty on trailer components
- Overall dimensions: 6 ft. long x 7.5 ft. wide
- Overall height: 5 ½ ft. tall with standard wheels
- Overall weight: 620 lbs <
- Frame dimensions: 4 ft. long x 7.5 ft. wide
- Frame material: 11 gauge 2 in. square tubing
- Coating: Rust-resistant undercoat with graffiti-resistant powder-coated topcoat.
- Wheels: 14 in. wheels with 185R17 automotive tires and locking lug nuts.
- Suspension: Leaf springs
- Wiring: All wiring is concealed or inside steel-braided protective conduit.
- Tongue: 2 in ball continuously welded to frame
- Utility box dimensions: 26 in. x 43 in. x 15 in. Contains batteries and charger.
- Jacks: One screw-type jack on tongue, two stabilizer jacks at rear corners.
- Display enclosure: 32 ½ in. x 31 ½ in. x 9 in.
- Access door: Opens from front, two locking handles.
- Display window: Durable vandal-resistant Lexan
- Speed digits: Two 18 in. digits (optional 2 ½ digits)
- Display type: Uses super-bright, wide-angle LEDs
- Viewing distance: greater than 1000 ft.
- Brightness: Full brightness in day, dims for twilight and night.
- Battery status indicator: Viewable from outside trailer.
- Radar type: Directional radar with target distance sensing.
- Range: 1000 ft. for typical vehicles
- Complies with FCC Part 15 (no license required)
- Operating temperature: -22°F to + 160 °F
- Heavy Duty Battery
- Standard (20 Watt) Solar Package
- Traffic computer: Stores speed and traffic volume data, and generates reports and graphs.
- Speed limit sign with changeable digits
- Overspeed alert: Causes displayed speed to flash when speed setting is exceeded.
- High-speed cutoff: Causes displayed speed to be blanked for excessive speeders.
- Strobe kits: Flashers that activate for speed above the overspeed setting. Red & Blue.
- Spare Tire and Chrome Wheels
- Anti-theft bar-type wheel lock