MPH Radar Speed Trailer With Full Matrix Messaging (Contact Us for Special Pricing)
MPH Radar Speed Trailer With Full Matrix Messaging, 3-Lines, VDSR Ka-Band Radar, 100W Class Solar Charging System, Bar Lock
Speed Monitor Three-line Full Matrix trailer combines customized messaging and speed control capabilities into a single system. The Trailer has a full-graphics display sign capable of displaying one, two, and three-line messages or graphic characters. The on-board radar allows the trailer to switch to a speed-related message (like “Your Speed is XX” or “SLOWDOWN”) whenever the overspeed threshold is exceeded. The library of standard messages covers most situations, but the messages can be tailored to any need. The unit comes standard with a 100 Watt solar charging system and AC battery charger. Optional equipment includes extra batteries and a traffic computer.
Speed Monitor Three-line Full Matrix Trailer Features:
- Full graphics message display
- Speed display capability with integrated directional radar
- Easy-to-use control panel designed specifically for law enforcement use
- Solar package for long-term deployment
- Counterweighted display panel folds for easy towing
- Full-size axle and wheels
- Vandal-resistant features
- Built by MPH, the most experienced speed trailer manufacturer
Speed Monitor Three-line Full Matrix Trailer Accessories:
- SpeedView Traffic Data Computer
- More batteries for longer use
- Bar-type wheel lock
- Storage cover
- Dual 4’x6’ frame constructed with 11 gauge 2” square tubing. All wiring concealed in frame.
- Steel utility box (36”x43”x12”) provides a weatherproof enclosure for batteries, charger, sign storage, etc. Will accept optional traffic computer.
- Display folds and raises easily, assisted by a balanced counter-weight. Display can be seen above traffic, yet the trailer is easily towed between sites.
- Durable graffiti-resistant white paint.
- Two inch ball hitch continuously welded onto 2”x2”11 gauge square tube tongue. Other hitches available.
- Four adjustable jacks for best leveling and stability.
- 14” 185R14 automotive radial tires mounted with locking lug nuts.
- Leaf spring suspension for superior cushioning
- One-line, two-line, and three-line messages.
- Constructed with super-bright amber light emitting diodes (LEDs).
- Viewing distance of over 1,250 feet.
- Durable, vandal-resistant Lexan® display window, textured to minimize glare.
- Display size: 75“x41”
- 92 preprogrammed messages plus arrows and symbols. 40 additional custom messages can be programmed and saved using the supplied handheld terminal.
- Radar system with patented Automatic Same Direction (ASD) technology, rejects speeds of all opposing lane traffic.
- Overspeed setting allows sign to switch to a second message and/or display a vehicle speed when the vehicle exceeds a programmable speed limit.
- Operating temperature range of -22°F to 160°F.
- 100 Watt solar panel.
- Two internal batteries with 110 VAC charger standard.
- Additional batteries available.
- Traffic statistics computer with radar data interface.
- Axle bar lock.
- Spare tire, wheel, and mount