Speed Monitor Radar Sign | 110 volt AC or Solar Power (Pole Not Included)
The Speed Pole Radar controls speeds without requiring a the presence of a police officer. Self-monitoring of speeds creates slows traffic without issuing tickets, and promotes positive attitudes in the public.
Confidence in the displayed speeds is enhanced by MPH’s exclusive distance-measuring technology. The fourth-generation speed sensor used in the sign eliminates false speeds generated by opposite-direction traffic.
The Speed Pole Radar controls speeds without requiring a the presence of a police officer and is self-contained and mounts quickly on an existing pole. Speed Pole Radar has 18-inch speed digits, which use super-bright LEDs for optimum viewing in bright sunlight. The display digits dim automatically for night operation. Speed Pole Radar can be operated from 110 VAC power or from a solar panel.
Speed Monitor F Features:
- Integral distance measuring speed radar
- 18″ two-digit, super-bright LED speed display with an optional third digit for metric operation
- Radar, speed display, and power supply
- Automated speed control
- Power supply options
- No false speeds due to opposite direction traffic
- Optional Bluetooth communication
Speed Monitor F Benefits:
- Visible at 1100 feet (360 m), automatically dims for optimum viewing at night
- Portable, weatherproof unit mounts easily to an existing pole
- Reduces speed without requiring an officer
- Locking electronic cabinet, Lexan® display window, and graffiti-resistant epoxy paint
- 12 volt DC, 110 volt AC, or solar power options available